Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time flies...

It's hard to believe I haven't updated this in over six months! You might wonder why that is, though I suspect most people who read this read my personal blogs and already know about the whirlwind that is latter-2010.

If you pay attention to things like author bios, you will have noticed that mine changed in July: I have a new job. I'm now the guy hiring the consultants to perform assessments rather than the consulting auditor, and there have been a million things to learn about my new environment. There have also been a million things happening in my personal life -- nearly all good -- that have also required my attention.

I'm not saying things are stabilizing, but I am saying I have been doing more writing of late, and if I can I'll be picking things back up, here. In the meantime, if you're a newcomer, why not read through the past articles? I've tried to choose topics that will take some time to go stale.